Автор: Itzhik Ben-Gan
Издательство: Ms Press
Формат: PDF (Изначально электронное)
Get a detailed look at the internal architecture of T-SQL with this comprehensive programming reference. Database developers and administrators get best practices, expert techniques, and code samples to master the intricacies of this programming language—solving complex problems with real-world solutions.
Discover how to:
* Work with T-SQL and CLR user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
* Handle transactions, concurrency, and error handling.
* Efficiently use temporary objects, including temporary tables, table variables, and table expressions.
* Evaluate when to use set-based programming techniques and when to use cursors.
* Work with dynamic SQL in an efficient and secure manner.
* Treat date- and time-related data in a robust manner.
* Develop CLR user-defined types and learn about temporal support in the relational model.
* Use XML and XQuery and implement a dynamic schema solution.
* Work with spatial data using the new geometry and geography types and spatial indexes.
* Track access and changes to data using extended events, SQL Server Audit, change tracking, and change data capture.
* Use Service Broker for controlled asynchronous processing in database applications.
Скачать книгу из интернета: