Автор: Scheidel J.
Maintain a high-performance, fully integrated security foundation across your enterprise using the detailed information in this Oracle Press guide. Designing an IAM Framework with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite explains how to reduce risk exposure by effectively managing your full spectrum of users. Learn how to create and provision accounts, employ strong authentication and authorization, integrate legacy applications, and handle regulatory compliance. The latest performance-testing, self-auditing, and business intelligence reporting techniques are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Establish company requirements and develop implementation plans
- Build and execute your identity business case
- Set up accounts, roles, and provisioning workflows using Oracle Identity Manager and Analysis
- Authenticate and authorize users with Oracle Access Manager
- Enact strong authorization policies using Oracle Entitlements Server
- Identify anomalous behavior and create proactive fraud prevention rules with Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
- Enforce regulatory compliance and generate audit-ready reports
- Learn about latest additions from the acquired Sun stack
Скачать книгу из интернета: