Автор: Upreti V.S.
Learn the fundamental concepts of OS clustering, Oracle Solaris clustering high-level design, Oracle Solaris clustering implementation using VirtualBox, and Veritas clustering implementation using VirtualBox. Oracle Solaris and Veritas Cluster: An Easy-build Guide shows you how to implement a cluster on your desktop or laptop devices using virtualized network, host, and storage configuration. This book explains both the architecture design and technical implementation for building Solaris Oracle- or Veritas-based clustered environments.This book provides snapshot-based steps to set up Solaris virtual hosts under VirtualBox and implement Veritas clustering across two virtual hosts that can be implemented on a desktop or laptop. This book will help you understand what it's like setting up a clustered environment, in simple steps that can be followed by users having little knowledge of clustering.
What You Will Learn:
- Practice cluster implementation on your local PC or laptop
- Implement both Oracle/Solaris and Veritas clusters under Oracle Solaris 10 OS
- Master cluster fundamentals, concepts, and design
- Create virtualized environments under VirtualBox
- Learn the prerequisites and configuration for host builds, networking, and storage setup using VirtualBox for Solaris Oracle and Veritas
Who This Book Is For:
IT support engineers, education institutions and students.
Скачать книгу из интернета: