Автор: Jason S. Couchman, Sudhee
ISBN: 0072195401, 978-0072195408
Аннотация книги на английском
Prepare to pass the OCP DBA Fundamentals I exam using this Oracle Press study guide. You’ll get complete coverage of all exam topics followed by practice questions and chapter summaries. The CD-ROM contains hundreds of practice exam questions in an adaptive format.
Get Certified with Official Exam Prep Material from Oracle Press
Prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I exam--a required exam for Oracle9i DBA certification--using this Oracle Press study guide. Throughout each chapter, you'll find in-depth details on all the material covered on this challenging exam, followed by practice questions and chapter summaries to highlight what you've learned. Authorized by Oracle Corporation, this book and CD-ROM package is the most comprehensive preparation tool available for the Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official exam objectives
- Exercises at the end of all discussions that reinforce your Oracle knowledge right away
- Tips, examples, and reviews in every chapter to help you remember key concepts
- Two-minute drills--quick and concise checklists that summarize each chapter's main points
- Chapter self-tests--exam-based questions complete with in-depth explanations
- More than 300 practice questions--including scenario-based questions
Book and CD-ROM include more than 300 interactive exam-based questions. CD-ROM contains interactive exams that simulate the actual OCP exams and include hotlinked questions, answers, and explanations.
About the Author
Jason Couchman (New York, NY) is an OCP-certified Oracle DBA and author of Oracle Certified Professional DBA Certification Exam Guide, Oracle Certified Professional Application Developer Exam Guide, Oracle Certified Professional DBO Certifica-tion Exam Guide, and Oracle8 Certified Professional DBA Practice Exams. He has led Oracle database projects with Fortune 500 corporations and presented topics at the North Carolina Oracle User Group. His articles on Internet and intranet development have been published internationally.
Скачать книгу из интернета: