Автор: Charles A. Pack
Prepare to pass the Oracle9i OCP DBA Performance Tuning exam using this focused, and complete guide. Covering all official exam objectives and containing over 300 practice questions, chapter self-tests, two minute drills, a glossary of key Oracle terms--plus a CD-ROM with a testing engine that simulates the actual exam--this is the best study tool available.
Get Certified with Official Exam Prep Material from Oracle Press
Prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning exam--a required exam for Oracle9i DBA certification--using this Oracle Press study guide. Throughout each chapter, you'll find in-depth details on all the material covered on this challenging exam, followed by practice questions and chapter summaries to highlight what you've learned. Authorized by Oracle Corporation, this book and CD-ROM package is the most comprehensive preparation tool available for the Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official exam objectives
- Exercises at the end of all discussions that reinforce your Oracle knowledge right away
- Tips, examples, and reviews in every chapter to help you remember key concepts
- Two-minute drills--quick and concise checklists that summarize each chapter's main points
- Chapter self-tests--exam-based questions complete with in-depth explanations
- More than 300 practice questions--including scenario-based questions
Book and CD-ROM include more than 300 interactive exam-based questions. CD-ROM contains interactive exams that simulate the actual OCP exams and include hotlinked questions, answers, and explanations.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Скачать книгу из интернета: