Автор: Keyur Shah
Год: November 1, 2002
Get more out of your e-business applications by using the leading Web and wireless applications server and this comprehensive guide. This book will show you step-by-step how to run and maintain BEA WebLogic Server and customize it to meet the individual needs of your business. Written by experienced WebLogic trainers, this detailed guide offers thorough coverage of everything from installation and workload management to troubleshooting -- and much more.
Your comprehensive BEA WebLogic 7 Server resource
Leverage the power of today's leading application server using this in-depth guide. Featuring complete details on every aspect of WebLogic 7'from installation and workload management to deploying key J2EE services and integrating applications'this resource offers you the professional-level coverage you need to successfully run and maintain BEA WebLogic 7 Server. You'll get step-by-step instructions for using critical tools such as the Administration Console, performance-tuning techniques, troubleshooting advice, and much more. Practical, definitive, and all-inclusive, this is an essential reference for every administrator working with BEA WebLogic 7 Server.
- Successfully install and configure WebLogic Application Server on Windows, Linux, and AIX
- Deploy and configure applications on single and multiple servers and clusters
- Manage JMX objects such as MBeans and MBeanServer
- Understand J2EE services'including EFB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, and more
- Use the administrative console to create and monitor servers, clusters, and applications
- Integrate processes and data between legacy systems and XML Web applications
- Work within existing infrastructures such as IIS and Apache
- Tune and configure various parameters for optimum performance
- Master the new security framework'including authorizers, credential mappers, adjudicators, and key stores
This book will show you step-by-step how to run and maintain BEA WebLogic Server and customize it to meet the individual needs of your business.
Скачать книгу из интернета: