Автор: Richard Napier
Год: January 30, 2017
Oracle Policy Automation is Oracle’s innovative family of applications designed to capture, manage and deploy legislation and other document-based policies. OPA features natural language rule modelling, advanced graphical interviews and a wide range of deployment options for desktops, mobile devices and integrations.
About This Oracle Policy Automation Book
In this practical, accessible book – covering up to version 12 | November 2016 Release – join leading OPA trainer Richard Napier as he takes you on a journey into the universe of OPA including projects, rules, functions, testing, debugging, and much more. By the end of the book, you will have a high value working knowledge of OPA and how to use it in the real world. This book is a superb standalone resource or perfect complement to your Oracle University OPA Training.
Get an OPA head start...
- Manage Policies and Rules in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Develop a great user experience in Web Determination Interviews
- Deploy Projects to the Web and Mobile devices using the OPA Hub
- Manage Connected Projects with data mapping
- Deploy Oracle Policy Automation Projects in Oracle Service Cloud
- Work with Inferred Entities, Temporal Reasoning and other key features
- Filled with colour illustrations and tips from the top
About The Author
Richard Napier has been training businesses and organizations in customer relationship management, business rules and related topics since 1993. He regularly delivers Oracle Policy Automation and Oracle Siebel CRM training courses as a contractor to Oracle University. Formerly of Siebel Systems, Inc. and InFact Group, he delivers training in French and English all around the world for private and public sector organizations.
Passionate about constrained natural language and how it can be used to accelerate the adoption of business rule management systems, he can be found on LinkedIn and on his website at https://theopahub.com/main
Скачать книгу из интернета: