Автор: Antun Peicevic, Marko Maslac
Издательство: CreateSpace Independent
Год: March 1, 2016
This book teaches you how to work with MySQL - a popular relational database management system. MySQL is a popular choice of a database system for web applications, with even large websites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter making use of it.
You will learn how to download and install MySQL on your Windows or Linux system. You will learn how to access MySQL through the command line or GUI, how to create a database, how to query a database, sort results, and much more. I will also guide you through some more advanced MySQL topics, such as how to use MySQL functions, aliases, keys, and such. I will also show you how you can backup and restore your databases.
The topics covered in this book are:
- what MySQL is and how to install it on Windows or Linux.
- the SQL syntax, executing basic commands: how to create a database, how to create a table, and how to create a user.
- SQL commands used to manage a database: how you can insert new records in a table, modify a table, update the contents of a field.
- working with MySQL functions
- backing up and restoring databases
Скачать книгу из интернета: