Автор: David Litchfield
Формат: Ebook (изначально электронное)
While Oracle continues to improve the security features of itsproduct, it still has a long way to go. David Litchfield hasdevoted years to relentlessly searching out the flaws in thisubiquitous database system and creating defenses against them. Nowhe offers you his complete arsenal to assess and defend your ownOracle systems.
Like The Shellcoder's Handbook and The DatabaseHacker's Handbook, this in-depth guide explores every techniqueand tool used by black hat hackers to invade and compromise Oracle.It shows you how to find the weak spots and defend them. Withoutthat knowledge, you have little chance of keeping your databasestruly secure.
· Discover how to deal with the security flaws revealed in theOracle RDBMS
· Explore some never-before-published forays into Oracle securityholes and learn to defend them from attack
· Learn why independent security assessments are not necessarilya guarantee of safety
· See how Oracle 10g Release 2 has improved its security featuresand where the flaws remain
· Take advantage of extensive and valuable code downloads on thecompanion Web site at www.wiley.com/go/ohh
Скачать книгу из интернета: