Автор: Robert Patrick, Gregory Nyberg, Philip Aston, Paul Done, Josh Bregman
Издательство: Wiley / Wrox
Формат: Ebook (изначально электронное)
Best practices for developing WebLogic Server applications
Written by a team of Oracle insiders and experts in thedevelopment of enterprise-class Java EE applications, thisprofessional-level book provides best practices for developing anddeploying WebLogic Server applications. The authors share theirreal-world experience and knowledge of WebLogic Server and itsfeatures to help you understand not only how things can be done,but also how things should be done.
· Includes tips for choosing a Java EE applicationarchitecture
· Walks you through various design solutions, architectures,construction techniques, deployment options, and managementtechniques
· Features a realistic example application that leverages keytechnologies such as JSP, Spring MVC, EJB 3.0, JPA, and JAX-WS
· Details each aspect of the decisions made during the developmentand deployment of the sample application
· Contains best practices for configuring, managing, and tuningdevelopment and production environments
· Explores techniques for using WebLogic Server JMS and WebLogicsecurity
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.
Скачать книгу из интернета: