Автор: Rudi Bruchez
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Год: 2012 (September)
Формат: PDF/EPUB (Изначально электронное)
"Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Security Cookbook" will show you how to secure your database using cutting-edge methods and protect it from hackers and other security threats. You will learn the latest techniques for data and code encryption, user authentication and authorization, protection against brute force attacks, denial-of-service attacks, and SQL Injection, securing business intelligence, and more.
We will start with securing SQL Server right from the point where you install it. You will learn to secure your server and network with recipes such as managing service SIDs, configuring a firewall for SQL Server access, and encrypting the session by SSL. We will then address internal security : creating logins to connect to SQL Server, and users to gain access to a database. We will also see how to grant privileges to securable objects on the server or inside the database.
After having managed authentication through logins and users, we will assign privileges inside a database using permissions. We will then learn about symmetric keys, asymmetric keys and certificates, which can be used to encrypt data or sign data and modules with a choice of cipher algorithms, as well as creating hash representations of data.
Then we will cover methods to protect your database against brute force attacks, denial-of-service attacks, and SQL Injection. Finally we will learn about auditing and compliance and securing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).What you will learn from this book:
- Start securing your database right from the first step when you install it
- Protect your database against brute force attacks, denial-of-service attacks, and SQL Injection
- Secure SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Use a SQL or Web Application Firewall
- Perform user authentication and authorization
- Manage object ownership and protect data through views and stored procedures
- Create and use certificates, and symmetric and asymmetric encryption keys
- Authenticate stored procedures by signatures
- Monitor SQL Server logs and use DML and DDL trigger for auditing
- Configure SQL Server database audit and manage audit resilience after a crash
Скачать книгу из интернета: