Автор: Stephens R., Plew R.D., Jones A.D.
Издательство: Sams Publishing
This hands on tutorial will provide readers with: Thorough explanation of database concepts, SQL and low level programming Complete code listings with output. These listings are followed with analysis that explains exactly what the listings are doing Real world examples that can be incorporated in other projects Fast results: Each chapter can be completed in one hour so the reader is productive almost immediately Beginning-to - Intermediate coverage of SQL, including SQL in an enterprise setting, on the Web and Intranet
- SQL (Standard Query Language) is the ANSI standard language that allows people to create, access, manipulate, and store information in a relational database management system
- SQL is the core element of databases from companies such as Oracle, Microsoft, Informix, etc.
- The SQL market is widespread; all database programmers, developers, and administrators use this language to manipulate data.
Learn how to:
- Understand what SQL is, how it works, and what it does;
- Define efficient database structures and objects;
- Normalize raw databases into logically organized tables;
- Edit relational data and tables with DML;
- Manage database transactions;
- Write effective, well-performing queries;
- Categorize, summarize, sort, group, and restructure data;
- Work with dates and times;
- Join tables in queries, use subqueries, and combine multiple queries;
- Master powerful query optimization techniques;
- Administer databases and manage users;
- Implement effective database security;
- Use views, synonyms, and the system catalog;
- Extend SQL to the enterprise and Internet;
- Master important Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server extensions to ANSI SQL.
Скачать книгу из интернета: