Автор: Peter Adams
Год: November 11, 2016
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional developer, knowing your way around databases is essential. From airlines to hospitals and banks to retailers, nearly every organization relies on databases to run their businesses. SQL is the primary language for managing and interacting with those databases making it essential for database administrators, programmers, and many back-end developers.
With SQL: The Ultimate Guide From Beginner To Expert - Learn And Master SQL In No Time!, you get everything you need to master SQL including:
- A basic understanding of standard query language
- A wealth of convenient reference tables and quick guides
- Detailed explanations of statements, syntax, and more
- Examples of code for a wide variety of data and scalar functions
- Instructions for building tables using SQL
- Expert recommendations from an industry insider
With this quick guide, Peter Adams will take you from beginner to expert in a flash. Each chapter covers all the key concepts you need to master to become a database ninja. You’ll work through all the fundamentals and get detailed examples, but the book doesn’t stop there. You also get an entire chapter of expert recommendations on working in the tech industry from staying healthy and organized to fixing or building a computer.
Скачать книгу из интернета: