Автор: Stephen Redmond
QlikView and its new sister product, Qlik Sense, are the leading tools for BI and data discovery. They both feature the ability to consolidate relevant data from multiple sources into a single application, an associative data model to allow you to explore the data the way your brain works, and state-of-the-art visualizations, dashboards, analysis, and reports.
The book starts by reviewing the best performance-tuning techniques and then advances to help you discover strategies to improve performance and test scalability with JMeter. You will also learn dimensional data modeling and creating best-practice ETL techniques using the QlikView script and QlikView’s graphical ETL tool, Expressor. Following this, you will deploy QlikView Governance Dashboard to import multiple data sources and view all the information in a single location. Finally, you will learn why virtualization is important and what are the best practices for virtualization in QlikView.
What You Will Learn (книга научит Вас следующему):
- Tune your Qlik applications and review basic performance-tuning techniques for scalability
- Model your data correctly using industry best approaches
- Get to know the best practices for data loading and understand QVDs to implement an ETL approach
- Discover a range of techniques to manage metadata including the QlikView Governance Dashboard
- Use advanced expression techniques to get the right answers
- Write great scripts to load data in different ways
- Visualize data using a set of analytical and advanced charting techniques
Скачать книгу из интернета: