Автор: James Miller
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Год: December 8, 2014
Optimize your machine-generated data effectively by developing advanced analytics with Splunk
About This Book
- Develop simple applications into robust, feature-rich applications to search, monitor, and analyze machine-generated big data with ease
- Learn about lookups, indexing, dashboards, navigation, advances transaction with examples
- Understand the key features of Splunk by exploring real-world examples and apply the technology in your database
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those Splunk developers who want to learn advanced strategies to deal with big data from an enterprise architectural perspective. You need to have good working knowledge of Splunk.
What You Will Learn
- Get started in the most efficient way, become proficient, and ultimately master Splunk
- Master the techniques to create advanced-level Splunk search strings
- Easily leverage advanced tables, charts, and fields to organize your data
- Understand Splunk lookups and how they relate to enterprise development
- Build practical dashboards with your data
- Acquire master-level understanding of Splunk indexes and indexing
- Build your own Splunk apps and learn why they are important
- Compare Splunk's abilities with other monitoring tools in terms of monitoring data and alerts
- Understand what Splunk transactions are and how to use them to optimize your corporate data
Splunk is the definitive technology solution used to manage the ever-growing volumes of machine-generated data. This technology is indispensable for industries involved in big data analysis, online services, education, finance, healthcare, retail, and telecommunications. So, having Splunk experience will be relevant for a long time to come!
This book will first take you through the evolution of Splunk and how it fits into an organization's architectural roadmap. Master advanced search topics and explore in-depth methods to leverage Splunk tables, charts, fields, and other cases. As we advance through the chapters, you will master the best practices of values and lookups, indexes, business effective dashboards, and discover the cornerstones of how to evolve your current Splunk application and its monitoring capabilities. Finally, we round things off with the discussion of transactions from an enterprise perspective.
You'll now be able to apply and integrate advanced techniques of Splunk to optimize your data and meet your strategic organizational demands.
Скачать книгу из интернета: