The Internet of Things (IoT) appends everything in the keen world, and consequently, the utilization of IoT advancement is a test and engaging investigation district. Enlivened by accomplishing a low power usage IoT, a Green IoT (G-IoT) is proposed. The paper reviews an investigation into worry about G-IoT. It fundamentally discusses the existence procedure of G-IoT which contains green development, green reprocess, green execution, and green improvement. Likewise, G-IoT degrees of progress, for example, green imprints, green perceiving systems, and green web improvements, are examined. The G-IoT is anticipated to show enormous adjustment in our normal day by day presence and would help in caring the view of “green including data”. Under a few years, we as a whole will be fused by a huge extent of sensors, gadgets, and “things”, which will have the decision to concede by techniques for 5G, act “particularly”, and give green help to clients in dealing with their errands. This paper displays an analyze inspiration to G-IoT, plots pivotal energy about G-IoT and its structure, with generally hardly any examination applications, at long last, and proposes a section of the examination great and fit reactions for greening IoT.
Keywords: Green IoT, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing 5G, wireless sensor networks, energy, efficiency, smart cities
With every passing day, there are constant changes in the internet. Low-cost and efficiently available internet connections have provided easy access to the data. This has prompted an expansion in the number of gadgets or devices utilized by people across the world. It is estimated that by the end of the year 2021 every individual will be using seven devices. Today, the number of gadgets that are being used is 50 billion  and it will be 100 billion arriving in the year 2030 . At this moment, we can count on a huge transmission rate and an immense substance extent (on various events it will be more than in 2030, than what it was in the year 2010) at the estimation of extraordinary carbon transmissions into the planet. In , the extent of CO2 outpourings as shown from the telephone systems is going to be around 346 million tons constantly by the year the 2020s and it is needed to support in the up and coming years. A conjecture of all-out discharges continuously 2020 is given in . Under these enormous CO2 emissions, present climate situations, and flourishing matters, prudent or green improvement is winding up being pulled in to explore the region in the progress of headway. Furthermore, the present battery headway of devices is another basic matter that prompts a green advancement technology . The fifth-generation (5G) of remote communication has been open in the year 2020, and it will have the choice to oversee various events with more minimal information than the current cell skeleton . Figure 12.1 shows the sustainable development of the Green Internet of Things (G-IoT).
The expanding awareness of environmental issues across the globe has led to G-IoT advancement activities that ought to be studied. G-IoT allows the IoT technologies to be environmentally friendly by the use of the offices and stockpiles that allow the contributors to collect, accumulate, connect, and regulate different forms of data. The empowering innovations for G-IoT are known as the Data and Correspondence Technology (DCT) innovations. Green DCT advances allude to the offices and stockpiles empowering endorsers to collect, accumulate, connect, and regulate different forms of data. DCT advances can cause environmental change on the planet because with the establishing utilization of DCT extra energy has been utilized. The understanding for manageability of DCTs has zeroed in on server centers improvement through strategies of distributed foundation, which led to the increment of the energy proficiency; lessen CO2 outflows and electronic waste of element removals. Greening DCT is empowering advances for G-IoT that incorporates green RFID, green remote sensor networks (GRSN), green machine-to-machine (GM2M), green cloud computing (GCC), green server center (GSC), green web, and green correspondence network. Consequently, greening DCT advances play a fundamental job to G-IoT and give numerous advantages to the community, for example, diminishing the energy utilized for planning, fabricating, and disseminating DCT gadgets and, what is more, hardware.
The principal ambition of this study is to give an outline of G-IoT in the matter of approach, applications, advances, and, what are more, challenges and advantages. Section 12.2 portrays the fundamental ideas of IoT and evolution. Section 12.3 presents the elements which are associated with IoT. Section 12.4 defines the existence pattern of G-IoT. Section 12.5 explains the technologies of G-IoT. Section 12.6 gives an outlook on the applications of G-IoT. Section 12.7 examines the aspect of the IoT in 5G technology. In Section 12.8, we will talk about the use of IoT in various smart cities. In Section 12.9, the architecture of G-IoT is discussed. In Section 12.10, we have the advantages and disadvantages of G-IoT. Section 12.11 defines the challenges that are linked with G-IoT technology and the opportunities that are provided. Section 12.12 discusses the future of the G-IoT. At last, Section 12.13 finishes up the study with the conclusion.
12.2 The Internet of Thing (IoT)
The “Internet of Things” (IoT) word was earlier composed by Mr. Kevin Ashton  in 1999 where he affirms that the IoT can modify the world, similarly, what the web did possibly so far. The term “Internet of Things (IoT)” can be determined as the interconnection between various computing devices such as smartphones, routers, laptops, and tablets, to send and get information by the usage of the web (Figure 12.2).
In other words, we can say that “The IoT passes on the ability of the web, data figuring, and data assessment to the current truth of actual gadgets. For purchasers, this recommends associate with the comprehensive information network without the messenger of a reassuring and display; an impressive parcel of their normal things and devices can take rules from that network with immaterial human cooperation.”
In large corporation settings, IoT can transmit the very efficiencies to genuine creation and scattering that the web has since an old-time back send on for data activity. Millions of fixed web-enabled sensors in most cases are offering an awesomely valuable course of action of information that organizations can utilize to gather data about the inflation of their errands, record resources, and diminish manual methods. Researchers can moreover utilize the IoT to amass information about people’s decisions and mentalities, notwithstanding that can have certifiable influence for assurance and security.
12.2.1 How IoT Works
The fundamental segments of the IoT are contraptions that gather data. To make that data significant it ought to be gathered, processed, pervaded, and assessed, all of which can be managed in an arrangement of ways.
Social affair the data is done by sending it from the contraptions to a gathering point. Moving the data ought to be conceivable distantly using an extent of advancements or on wired associations. The data can be sent over the web to a working community or a cloud that has the limit and register power or the trade can be coordinated, with go-between devices gathering the data before sending it along.
Dealing with the data can happen in worker communities or the cloud, nonetheless, some of the incomprehensible time. On account of requesting contraptions, for example, shutoffs in mechanical assembly, the deferral of transmitting data from the device to an inaccessible worker station is unreasonably unprecedented. The complete trip time for transmitting data, taking care of it, looking at it, and returning rules (close that valve ahead of the lines blowout) can take unnecessarily lengthy. In those cases, threshold-management can turn out to be potentially the main aspect, where an insightful threshold device can boost up to data, analyze it, and design responses if crucial, all innards by and broad adjacent real distance, thus decreasing deferment. Threshold contraptions furthermore have an onerous organization for transmitting data to be also arranged and handled.
12.2.2 Evolution of Internet of Things
The year 1999: Bill Joy in the “Six Webs” structure at the World Economic Forum composed Device to Device (D2D) correspondence.
The year 2000: Envision of LG Internet Digital DIOS, the elementary Internet-related container on the globe. For IP accessibility the container used a LAN port.
The year 2001: David Brock, co-boss at the Auto-ID Center, MIT, suggested an “alternative article identiﬁcation plan, the Electronic Product Code (EPC), as opposed to the common Universal Product Code (UPC or ‘normalized tag’) for exceptional identiﬁcation and finishing off things all the thing life cycle using the establishment/web”.
The year 2003: Bernard Traversat conveyed the “Undertaking JXTA-C: Enabling a Web of Things” at the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference.
According to them, Project JXTA’s goal is to show a standard plan of shows for improvised, unavoidable, shared figuring as a foundation of the approaching Web of Things.
The year 2003: At the McCormick Place gathering center a phenomenal kind of association to interface an enormous number of the huge quantities of marks that are currently on the globe was dispatched.
The dispatch of electronic thing code (EPC) network was gone to by different specialists from across the universes of retail, advancement, and the academic world.
The aim was to supersede the overall normalized tag with a comprehensive system that will deliver a novel count to each dissent on the globe. Some have quite recently started calling this association “the snare of things”.
Also, some more equivalent turns of events and investigations later.
The year 2005: The staff at the Interaction Design Institute Ivrea (IDII), Italy, comes up with a singular board microcontroller that can be utilized in natural exercises being developed by their understudies.
At the end of the year, “The Internet of Things” named report was appropriated by the International Telecommunications Union, one of the seven segments that write about the web.
The year 2008: Distant industry collectively shapes the IPSO Alliance to progress related gadgets. It was a momentous bounce toward having the IoT realized for tremendous degree organizations in real incineration plans.
The year 2016 and further: smart homes, smart vehicles, solar-based trackers, and IoT-based gadgets for everyday use.
IoT has escalated across the endeavors and a newer term (E-IoT) is introduced that unite devices utilized in trade and corporate plans. As indicated by market subject matter professionals, there have been around 50 billion related devices in 2021.
Though the significance of IoT has transformed from what Kevin Ashton had thought it to be with different advancement improvements, the setting up the guideline of having an association of interconnected devices that are interfacing and the natural variables to accumulate and take apart information using the web has proceeded as in the past.
For the duration of the time, the RFID-based IoT model fails to procure adequate thought due to limited organization decisions, the massive cost of contraptions, and structure. Additionally, the RFID-based structure was not viewed as fit for huge extension cremation arrangements, for instance, the cutting edge robotization. Regardless, IoT continued creating as a result of movements in IP-based association organizations and diverse other particular headways that made the machine-to-machine (M2M) affiliation possible over a more broad region.
12.3 Elements of IoT
The six components in IoT, i.e., recognition, detecting, transmission machinery, computing, assistance, and semantics , are discussed in Figure 12.3.
- ➢ Recognition is designating and planning organizations accompanying their advantage for instance assembling data at an action of activity. The information can be gotten by a machine, a wearable gadget, an affiliate mounted control or many for the most part found gadgets.
- ➢ Detecting is for gathering diverse information from similar articles and transmitting it to an information collection, information storage, worker focus, etc. The collected information is moreover inspected to operate express exercises subject to required organizations. The sensors can be humidity sensors, wearable distinguishing devices, temperature sensors, mobile phones, etc. The distinguishing can be biometric, natural, environmental, visual, or detectable (or all the previously mentioned).
- ➢ Transmission machinery interfaces heterogeneous items composed to offer explicit administrations. That needs either Wi-Fi which is a remote Local Area Network (LAN)– based connection or WAN (Wide Area Network) interchanges. The correspondence conventions accessible for the IoT are Bluetooth, Z-wave, Wi-Fi, LTE-Advanced, and Near Field Communication (NFC), Ultra-wide data transmission (UWB), and so on.
- ➢ Computing, the hardware taking care of units [e.g., micro-controllers, central processor, a structure on chips (SoCs), and field programmable entrance shows (FPGAs)], and programming applications play out this endeavor. Various hardware stages (e.g., Arduino, UDOO, Friendly ARM, Intel Galileo, Raspberry PI, and Gadgeteer) are made and diverse programming stages (e.g., Tiny OS, Lite OS, and Riot OS) are used. The cloud stage is a particularly huge computing piece of IoT because it is unfathomable in getting ready distinctive data progressively and eliminating a wide scope of necessary data from the collected information. Collected information is imparted to cloud-based help where the data coming out of the IoT contraption is amassed with alternative cloud-based information to give necessary data to the end customer. The information secured can be data from other web authorities similarly as from alternative purchasing with practically identical IoT contraptions. Information readiness is expected to give supportive data.
Administrations in IoT can be sorted into four different classes:
- • Character relevant administrations
- • Data collection administrations
- • Community mindful administrations
- • Ubiquitous administrations
Character-relevant administrations give the base to different sorts of administrations since each application planning true articles into the virtual world requirements to recognize the items first.
Data collection administrations assemble and sum up the crude data which should be handled and revealed. The got information is additionally used by the collective mindful administrations to settle on choices and respond subsequently. Ubiquitous administrations are for administrations to anybody on interest, whenever and anyplace.
- ➢ Semantic methods the capacity to remove information wisely to offer the necessary types of assistance. This cycle typically incorporates: finding assets, using assets, displaying data, and perceiving and breaking down information. The regularly utilized semantic advancements are OWL (Web Ontology Language), EXI (efficient XML interchange), and RDF (Resource Description Framework), and so forth .
12.4 The Green IoT: Overview
IoT is a worldwide, imperceptible, striking, encompassing correspondence association and handling habitat built reliant on cameras, splendid sensors, databases, programming, and worker focuses in a globe-navigating data surface structure. G-IoT fixates on diminishing IoT power use, a requirement for accomplishing the keen globes with the reasonability of insightful entirety, and decreasing CO2 transmissions. G-IoT contains arranging and using points of view. G-IoT demonstrates a green climate as well as conserves time and power. It gives a methodical arrangement that empowers green and supportable development of the general public. It upholds advancements and applications for tending to cultural difficulties, for example, savvy transport, practical city, and effective usage of energy to make a G-IoT climate.
G-IoT aims at Green Production, Green Utilization, Green Design, and Green Disposal/Recycling  (Figure 12.4).
- 1. Green Utilization: restricting power use of PCs and other information systems similarly to using them in a naturally strong aspect.
- 2. Green Disposal/Recycle: fixing and restating old and unfortunate PCs and alternative electronic stuff.
- 3. Green Design: arranging power capable for G-IoT sound portions, PCs, and laborers and freezing equipment.
- 4. Green Production: conveying electronic sections and PCs and alternative similar subsystems with least or zero significance on the climate.
12.5 Green IoT Technologies
For G-IoT, a few green advances should be joined, for instance, green RFID tags, Green Sensing Networks, and, what is dynamic, Green Internet Technologies.
12.5.1 Green RFID Tags
The term RFID is the combination of RF and ID [RF intends to Radio Frequency (Wireless Communication Technology), and ID determines Identification (Tag Information)]. It is concentrated as perhaps the most favorable far-off association frameworks used to engage IoT. Besides, it does not need a Line of Sight (LoS) and can design this current reality into the visual world incredibly basic. Moreover, RFID is a modernized data variety and enabling items to relate through the web which uses radio waves to recuperate, perceive, and store data indirectly. The utilization of electromagnetics in the recurrence of radio and the utilization of scanner labels to track things in a depot is suggesting RFID solidification. Collecting information embedded in the things is the point of RFID. We can order RFID into active and passive RFID. Detached things do not have power backups mounted on them, and the transmission repeat is restricted. Of course, dynamic RFID has power backups that power the transmission signal (Figure 12.5).
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) has an important part in helping the globe to become greener by decreasing the discharges of automobiles, saving power utilization and advancing garbage removal, and so forth. RFID use impacts emphatically and precisely regulatory dexterity which emphatically and precisely impacts both planning and operational achievement. The focus is on improving the life period of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) power storage and RFID scanner detecting range. The consolidation of UAV and RFID is to give extra data that can be executed in the inventory conglomerate administration framework. UAV restriction and following have been mulled over for accomplishing straightforwardness also, cost productivity. UAV is utilized for information assortment from RFID sensors through dissipated all through the region utilizing downloading estimated information, straightforwardly drawing nearer them and hovering above them. UAV and RFID sensors cooperate appropriately while labels can be amazing observing instruments. Prominently, observing is required for a huge territory/brutal climate.
Certain recommended techniques that are necessary for green RFID:
- ➢ Recycling the tags is not an easy task therefore, reducing the size may help.
- ➢ Tag concussion, tag evaluation, overheating prevention and accommodating communication power level, etc., should be prevented using a power-competent approach and protocols.
There are countless applications for FRID, for example, transportation, creation following, dispatching, getting, stock control, administrative consistency returns, and reviews the board. Besides, FRID points of interest incorporate normalized, versatile methodology, dependable, and financially savvy.
12.5.2 Green Sensing Networks
Green Wireless Communication (GWC) plays an important role in providing interconnection between the devices in G-IoT. The power utilization used by the connecting devices or gadgets should be taken into attention. Green Sensing Networks refers to continuous, power receptive, power-efficient, and environment friendly. The thought of a Green Sensing Network (GSW) means that it should have low CO2 emissions, less exposure to radiation, and power-efficient. We have taken the prior proposal of the genetic method optimization for the development of network preparation where less CO2 emissions, energy-efficient, and low exposure to radiation  into consideration.
The feasibility of connecting the green and soft is to examine the five fields of innovation associated with each other, i.e., power efficiency, amend controlling, hidden base sites, and full-duplex radio. The examination minutiae of the power proficiency of 5G versatile correspondence networks are examined from three parts of hypothesis models, innovation improvements, and applications. The requirement for embracing energy effectiveness and CO2 outflow are in procedure to satisfy the requests for expanding the limit, upgrading information rate, and giving high QoS (Quality of Service) of the NGN (Next-Generation Networks). Numerous kinds of specialists have been accomplished for saving power by utilizing cosmic powered and improved QoS. Applying web coding-based correspondence and dependable stockpiling helps save power for G-IoT. A stochastic math method for displaying different traffic examples can run proficiently and accomplish a huge upgrade in power productivity while keeping up QoS prerequisites. Utility-based versatile obligation cycle (UADC) calculation has been suggested to diminish delay, increment energy proficiency, and preserve a long life period. Hypertext move convention is utilized to improve the life period and abbreviate the deferral for giving the dependability. 5G consistently centers on diminishing energy usage and prompts green correspondence and sound conditions.
Today, 5G may affect our nature and life extensively as IoT vowed to make it productive. 5G is a significant innovation for upgrading the unwavering quality and QoS of the connection between machines and humans. Besides, 5G innovation empowers to give the enormous inclusion of availability, decrease the idleness, saving power and uphold higher information rate and framework limit. The 5G applications and its administrations for our general public are counting e-health, advanced mechanics correspondence, communication between human and advanced mechanics, media, transport and coordination, e-learning, e-administration, public health, auto, and modern frameworks, and so on.
12.5.3 Green Internet Technologies
In recent times, the Green web has gotten a fundamental concern. The web hypotheses and advancements contributed are used to develop a keen and green structure. Green web expects to diminish the force utilization of various gadgets that are related to IoT through the web. The use of power in the web network apparatus is dark because of the significant power. The assessment of the force use of association hardware has especially been treated for assessing the certainty and restraint. There is a colossal capability to reduce the internet power necessities besides, decrease the complication utilizing synchronized movement of engaging traffic and switches. Dynamic Geography Management Structure segment in the green web (GWDGMS) is created and perceived as the center development and association framework for energy use in association contraptions. The Greening web of Wired Connection Systems (WCS) in the information network is analyzed the force usage of wired association frameworks anticipated. Besides, Suh, Yuhwa, et al.  examined the consequence of the improvement equipment of data networks for greening the web. The appraisal power usage and saving power ability of information network gears are taken into thought.
12.6 Green IoT Applications
The IoT is associated with big data analysis and cloud computing to foresee the performance of smart gadgets, give helpful business experiences, and operate as input control. Likewise, a large portion of the associations would adjust to the developing significance of the smart globe which thus energy request builds all the more quickly. Additionally, there is a ceaseless expansion in the number of sellers and clients of different advancements. G-IoT conspicuously centers around diminishing the natural issues and establishing a maintainable climate identified with IoT . There are numerous applications of G-IoT. We offer a few application situations.
12.6.1 Smart Homes
Smart homes advance the individual lifestyle of your home by encouraging and easy control and use of machines and devices (microwave, oven, cooling, warming systems, etc.). For example, according to the environment measure, an adroit house can normally cut and close the window disguise.
12.6.2 Modern Automation
With negligible human contribution, mechanical gadgets are computerized to perform creation errands. Machine tasks, capacities, and profitability are naturally checked. For instance, if there is an issue with the machine, then the framework quickly sends an upkeep solicitation to the support division to determine the issue. Also, profitability increments by investigating creation information, time, and reasons for creating issues. The IoT can bolster coordinated effort and correspondence between objects consequently. Be that as it may, with the expanding number of included gadgets, IoT frameworks may expend considerable measures of vitality.
The general engineering toward vitality effective IoT is delineated in Figure 12.6, which include a sense elements area, RESTful help facilitated systems, a cloud server, and client applications. Shrewd gadgets and hubs are conveyed in the sense of substance space. To additionally enhance vitality investment funds, they are ordered into sense hubs (SNs), passage hubs (GNs), and control hubs (CNs). The system has RESTful web benefits and associates the sense substances with the cloud server. The cloud server virtualizes objects, which at that point are moved to the server applications. Handling and calculation for the extricated information from the sense elements area are additionally made on the “cloud server”. The application server associate helps the customer to speak to the application server without access to the server-side codes, while direct access can be made by the organization (administrator) hub.
Sense Units: IoT systems include sensor hubs and keen gadgets that are Internet Protocol (IP) empowered and RFID connected. Contrasted and brilliant gadgets, sensor hubs have severe vitality imperatives because they relied upon batteries. Even though there are contrasts between their capacities regarding memory and handling, for the comfort of conversation and without loss of consensus, we exclude these distinctions. We embrace a novel arrangement for these hubs focusing on the vitality effectiveness issue, which will be talked about later. SNs gather the ideal data information from their intrigued territory and deliver them to GNs. At that point, GNs save the information in the cradle and promote them to CNs. Additionally, GNs perform a convention to ascertain the rest intermissions of SNs, which will be examined in a later area. CNs fill in as the administrator to dispense assets under them and divert the collected information to the systems. Assignment of SNs to explicit GNs is additionally chosen by the CNs.
RESTful Service Hosted Networks: These days REST reasoning has been considered in various IoT suggestions since it makes the blend and accessibility of the heterogeneous contraptions less difficult and progressively beneficial. In like manner, our framework has RESTful help where functionalities and data are seen as resources that can be gotten to with uniform resource identifiers. For resource-constrained conditions, this RESTful assistance makes the applications lightweight, clear, and speedy. Our proposed RESTful help frameworks may fill in as an augmentation between physical sense components and virtual articles. They get the assurance data from the sense components side, for instance, thing ID, device IP address, or contraption incorporated, and prompt the cloud slice off to make the virtual articles with the semantic depiction of the sense substances.
- • Cloud Server: In our essentialness gainful IoT plan, the cloud server fuses the going with two sections.
- • Virtual Environment: Physical things, associated with the sense components space, are virtualized for organization questions in the virtual condition. By then the virtual things are encouraged and composited as applications performed inside the virtual machine.
- • Application Server and Associate: The application server licenses SNs to talk with the client with the help of the associate or by methods for direct access from the executive. The library is made by following the organizations and physical components that are open inside the entire IoT.
- • Customer Applications: Working as client-side applications, the customer applications can be orchestrated into the going with two orders as shown by the check instruments.
- • Client Applications: To use virtual things encouraged as applications in the virtual condition, the client utilizes the application associate to send sales to the server. An explicit approach is not allowed inside this affirmation.
- • Executive Applications: Unlike the client application, a manager application has the benefit to get to the server. By then, the chairman can quickly make significant changes following the structure and screen the introduction of the whole system.
12.6.3 Smart Healthcare
Smart healthcare improves the exhibition of medicinal services applications by coordinating sensors and actuators for inmates and their prescriptions to track and screen inmates. For instance, collecting and dissecting torso states of patients with sensors and sending broken down information to a treatment place, clinical consideration can screen the physiological condition of patients continuously and take important measures.
12.6.4 Keen Grid
Essential suppliers get support for an advantage the board and the administrators with the objective that imperativeness can be given according to mass improvement. As such, the imperativeness usage of houses and structures can be improved. For example, building meters can be related to an arrangement of imperativeness suppliers. Imperativeness suppliers could improve their organizations by the social affair, researching, controlling, checking, and regulating essentialness usage. In the meantime, potential dissatisfactions can be decreased.
12.6.5 Smart City
Improving personal satisfaction in the city, making it simpler for individuals to discover helpful data. For instance, contingent upon the requirements of the populace, diverse interrelated frameworks cleverly offer alluring administrations (for example, transport, utilities, and well-being) to individuals.
12.6.6 Green Cloud Computing Technology
Dispersed processing (CC) is the new digitalization advancement utilized on the web. It offers endless handling, vast limits, and internet benefits as it saves a lot of (essentialness usage) and is more capable than standard server ranches. CC development is inescapable, while IoT is in all cases. The blend of CC and IoT, when all is said in done, is a sweeping field of research. The fundamental goal of the GCC is to propel the usage of environmentally neighborly things that can be viably reused and reused. The basic goal of the GCC is to lessen the utilization of risky materials, increase imperativeness use, and improve the reusing of venerable things and waste. Also, this target can be cultivated by apportioning.
12.7 IoT in 5G Wireless Technologies
During the previous decade, the IoT has improved the unavoidable handling with countless applications worked around various types of sensors. A gigantic proportion of development is seen in IoT-based item contributions and this development is needed to fill in years to go with projections as high as billions of contraptions with on typical six to seven devices for every person constantly in 2020 . With by far most of the issues at the contraption and show levels established during the previous decade, there is by and by a developing design in the compromise of sensors and sensor-based frameworks with computerized genuine systems and deviceto-device (D2D) exchanges . Fifth period distant systems (5G) are not very far away and IoT is tolerating the center stage as contraptions are needed to shape a huge digit of this 5G association perspective. IoT propels, for instance, M2M correspondence enhanced with keen data examination is depended upon to change the location of various endeavors. The ascent of dispersed figuring and its growth to fog perspective with the development of sharp “splendid” contraptions are depended on to prompt expedite headway in IoT. These headways stimulate us and design an encouragement to outline extant work, propose new systems, and observe new utilizations of IoT. Subject matter experts, specialists, and architects face developing difficulties in arranging IoT-based systems that can capably be facilitated with the 5G distant exchanges.
It is estimated by the experts that the 5G of the fifth period of remote likeness 5G will be talented to oversee various events with more adaptable information than the current cell structures. It will accomplish client requests at reasonable rates, much consistent quality likewise to unfathomable applications . It will in like way change into a mainstay of the IoT progression, interfacing up repaired and telephones finishing being a bit of another mechanical and cash-related change. IoT and 5G are two of the most sizzling instances of progression. They are consolidated to change our future by interconnecting everything . Regardless, many rising difficulties are not too far off in masterminding IoT-based structures that can adequately be gotten together with remote compatibility . Security is the best test considered by IoT in 5G. In like manner, IoT improvement is depicted by little information packs, the epic relationship of contraptions with the restricted force source, and suspension tolerant similarity. In 5G, a compelled band structure proposal can advance framework joining, power use, and diminishing of terminal costs . IoT in 5G systems to benefit the huge affiliation quantity of low-rate and less power consuming contraptions have been suggested.
Fifth generation (5G) remote correspondence frameworks are expected to deliver uncommon difficulties to adapt to a serious level of heterogeneity regarding:
- ➢ Administrations (portable broadband, huge machine and mission basic correspondences, wide/multicast administrations, and vehicular correspondences).
- ➢ Gadget classes (low-end sensors to top-of-the-line tablets).
- ➢ Organization types (full scale and little cells).
- ➢ Conditions (low-thickness to super thick metropolitan).
- ➢ Portability levels (static to fast vehicle).
Accordingly, 5G will give a significant degree improvement in some critical qualities to productively back such heterogeneity with an assorted arrangement of necessities including, however, not restricted to, limit/ client rates, inertness, unwavering quality, inclusion, portability, an enormous number of gadgets, and cost/energy utilization. All the more explicitly, 5G air-interface will accomplish:
- ❖ 1,000 × higher portable information volume per topographical territory.
- ❖ 10 to 100 × more associated gadgets.
- ❖ 10 to 100 × higher ordinary client information rate.
- ❖ 10 × lower energy utilization.
12.7.1 Internet of Things and 5G: The Future of 5G Communications
Because of the momentum, immense cutoff, and unreasonably small lethargy of the Verizon 5G Ultra-Wideband system, the capability for imaginative progression is immense. Discover how 5G Ultra-Wideband and IoT can perform two by two, comparably to how 5G headway is needed to influence business taking everything into account.
18.104.22.168 5G and IoT: The Possibilities
5G is essential to the IoT due to the demand for a snappier system with greater limits that can deliver coordinated necessities. The 5G territory develops the recurrence that will move data by mechanized cell progressions. This increasingly broad range applicable for use assembles the general information move limit of cell frameworks, thinking about additional contraptions to relate. Another domain where 5G Ultra Wideband could influence the IoT is overhauling digital and expanded reality (AR/VR). 5G Ultra-Wideband’s ultra-low inertia can advance the AR/VR experience and open doors for such advancement in business and guidance.
22.214.171.124 5G and Business IoT
5G-facilitated IoT is dependent upon not only to facilitate inventive turn of events; it is furthermore foreseen to benefit in providing 22 million career opportunities the world over. To start computerization of transport, cultivation, creation, and alternative physical endeavors, this action is required. 5G can drive movements in canny mechanical assembly similarly to a sharp gathering. Thinking a lot more prominently, 5G could facilitate IoT to run in every way that matters, flashing traffic examinations, improving security and open prosperity, and possibly enable remote clinical systems.
12.8 Internet of Things in Smart City
It is approximated that the smart city budget is going to be estimated at 2–3 billion dollars by the year 2020, with yearly spending appearing at practically 16 billion . It will be depending on the combined structure, where a massive and dissimilar strategy of outskirts contraptions orchestrated over the urban region makes different sorts of information identified with any framework organization system. At present, getting some information about IoT is going on recognizing and tweaking control, sorting out infrastructure and likeness, and tremendous data analytics . IoT associated with the smart cities are especially enchanting, such as astonishing parking , standard observing [19, 24, 32], traffic-the specialists , squander administration , maintaining the quality and management of water, and importance usages. In, an agreement of the IoT phases and a standard IoT working for sharp metropolitan systems has appeared. Supportive game plans have appeared to the key complications looked at during the collusion and the head of a metropolis-scale IoT structure in the downtown of Santander, Spain. In, the appraisal presents the particular reactions for the squares in the Padova Smart City experience, Italy. In, the association between beast information appraisal and IoT is examined. It takes after way another arrangement for an epic IoT information assessment looked out for.
12.8.1 Physical Experiences of Smart Cities Around the World
126.96.36.199 In Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Various undertakings were moved in the year 2006 in Amsterdam, including related open lighting inside the mindful city. Counterfeit lighting expects a focal action in urban zones not just for the dull time task yet in like manner for the significance of the city which picks the city’s level of capacity to invite others there for business or the progression business. Considering, LED lighting was applied with sharp controllers for diminishing the utilization, which can make massiveness spare resources of up to 80% and experience resources of around 130 billion euro while giving an authentically irrefutable idea of achievement for inhabitants and coherently noticeable perceptible quality. In like manner, these structures have been interconnected by joining controls by techniques for the Internet which prompts a more noteworthy vitality hypothesis. From this time forward, rather than physical disappointment evaluation as in standard lighting assignments, the lighting thwarted expectations are consequently proclaimed by remote finding in a novel strategy. In like manner, vitality use was as a rule evaluated starting at now, regardless by and by astonishing meters completely discovering the centrality use. Besides, lights are reduced during low traffic hours to spare centrality or improved when expected to improve the flourishing.
188.8.131.52 In France (Nice)
Here, the potential for execution of the snare of centrality (IoE) was examined, furthermore, the IP-connected with progression structure, cash related model, and social focal points of IoE were endeavored and avowed. By then, four shrewd city associations were created including keen, stunning flow, shrewd waste association, and brilliant. Acting as information got by sensors for traffic models can serve for awe-inspiring and trademark observing.
184.108.40.206 Padova (Italy)
In this city, the central university, in a joint exertion with the region of the city, started an endeavor called Padova Smart City, which is an obvious case of a private and open joint effort for running a sagacious city. The area as a budgetary help gives the fundamental structure and monetary arrangement and the school as a hypothetical social gathering completes the amazing city thought. As showed by this experience, various sorts of sensors are set out to street light shafts and connected with the Internet through passages for get-together trademark and open street lighting data by methodology for remote for instance, and elasticity, vibrations, change, and so on are gathered, while giving a basic yet unequivocal framework to check the correct action of the open structure by assessing the light force. Despite the way that experience is prompt, it consolidates different contraptions and layer degrees of progress that are descriptive of most of the vital issues which should make sense of how to plan an urban IoT.
12.9 Green IoT Architecture for Smart Cities
The G-IoT is envisioned to produce a unique modification in our day-byday activity and will help us understand the perception of “green surrounding knowledge”. In the coming time, we will be embraced by a gigantic assessment of sensors, gadgets, and “things”, that will have the preference to convey through 5G, perform “brilliantly”, and offer green help for clients in dealing with their assignments. These latest smart things will likewise be setting mindful and ready to play out specific capacities self-sufficiently, calling for advanced types of green connection among individuals and things and also between the things themselves, where the power utilization is streamlined and data transfer capacity usage is expanded. This improvement would be significant not exclusively to specialists yet in addition to enterprises and people the same. Thinking about these realities, the point of this uncommon issue was to concentrate on both hypothetical and usage perspectives in green cutting edge systems that can be used in giving green frameworks through IoT empowering advances .
In smart cities, gadgets can cleverly speak with individuals through the IoT. This will cause smart cities a greener spot by perceiving contamination through IoT and natural sensors. To keep up the supportability of the green spot in brilliant urban areas, the developing innovation, for example, G-IoT consequently and brilliantly cause smart cities manageable in a communitarian way. Authorities and a lot of associations everywhere in the globe are accomplishing a ton of endeavors to battle the signs of the decrease of vitality utilization and carbon creation just as stress on the G-IoT for keen urban areas. In any case, this endeavor suggests the idea of the “G-IoT” to make a green situation that will capture the possibility of vitality sparing in brilliant urban areas. Right now, G-IoT design is projected for keen refers to the concentration to diminish vitality utilization at each level and guarantee acknowledgment of IoT toward the green. The proposed G-IoT engineering depends on the cloud-based framework which lessens the equipment utilization .
There are three layers in the proposed architecture of G-IoT (Figure 12.7):
- ➢ Perception Layer
- ➢ Network Layer
- ➢ Application Layer
The design characterizes the principle correspondence standards for the interfacing substances .
12.9.1 Perception Layer
Perception layer detects the object and collects information through 2D Barcode, RFID, Camera, Sensor Network, etc. .
220.127.116.11 Smart City Sensor Layer
The smart city sensor layer has an altered set of IoT centers that are escalated over metropolitan territory. These centers gather information about different exercises in physical condition. An IoT center is a bundle that contains microchips, power delivery, sensors, and system components. IoT centers are sorted into two distinct classes dependent on their working situations.
18.104.22.168.1 Constrained Hub
These centers work in low consumption of power situations. They have an uninformed move rate and small planning power.
22.214.171.124.2 Unconstrained Hub
These centers have no operational imperatives regarding power utilization, handling rate, and information move rate.
An IoT center can go about as both obliged and unconstrained relying upon the operational situations. For instance, a closeness sensor center in a little office stopping compound might be compelled, while a similar nearness sensor center in huge stopping edifices can be unconstrained.
IoT centers with the assistance of sensors perceive the exercises everywhere in the globe and send information to server centers in the information layer. Right now process, unconstrained hubs send information in an Extensible Markup Language (XML) position. Notwithstanding, this arrangement is not good with obliged centers, because the overhead in portraying the moved information makes it too long to even think about parsing. Moreover, the literary idea of an XML portrayal makes parsing hard for CPU-constrained hubs.
As a response to this issue, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) proposed the Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) position. This grants constrained Hubs to locally bolster and produce messages by utilizing an open-data plan that is acceptable with XML .
There are two types of encoding techniques in EXI:
- 1. Construction less encoding: The data is encrypted straightforwardly from the XML information and afterward deciphered by any EXI processor with no earlier information about the information.
- 2. Pattern educated encoding: Ahead of the encoding or deciphering measure begins the XML framework is divided among two EXI processors. This common planning licenses the EXI processor to distribute numeric identifiers to the XML marks and assembling EXI accentuation upon such coding.
The composition-educated EXI processor can be consistently coordinated with any obliged IoT Hub. This empowers the compelled IoT hub to peruse an EXI position as well as advance into a multipurpose IoT hub (Figure 12.8).
12.9.2 Network Layer
The network layer is liable for preparing the collected information. Furthermore, it is culpable for transferring data to the application layer by distant system advancements, such as obscure/connected systems and Local Area Networks (LAN). The principal medium for communication incorporates Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G, FTTx, Zigbee, UMB, infrared innovation, etc. Gigantic measures of data will be passed on by the framework. To show up at this level-headed, appropriated registering is a fundamental development at present. To be sure, inquire about and developing on the handling part is signiﬁcant for the future improvement of IoT . Network layer consists of a sub-layer known as cloud services layer.
126.96.36.199 Cloud Services Layer
With the assistance of cloud computing, many services can be accessed on the cloud, and residents of a smart city can utilize these services effectively through the internet on their smartphones, workstations, PCs, tablets, and so on. Right now, the essential meanings of Smart city and cloud computing are incorporated. What should the fundamental highlights, essential criteria, necessities of a smart city is likewise included? Presently, cloud computing is generally utilized in different fields. Cloud is only the similitude of the internet. Everything is accessible on clouds and clients can utilize all applications, information as and when they need it. The residents of a smart city can survey all applications on their advanced mobile phones through the cloud without any problem .
12.9.3 Application Layer
The application layer is culpable for handling the information forwarded by the preceding layer. Indeed, the application layer comprises the front finish of the unified IoT engineering utilizing which IoT capability will be exploited. Besides, this layer gives the necessary instruments (for example, inciting gadgets) for developers to understand the IoT vision. Right now, the scope of potential applications is great (for example, inventive transportation, coordination administration, personality verification, location-based administrations, and well-being). Application layer Comprises of two sub-layers.
188.8.131.52 Data Collection Layer
In this layer, information collected from different sensors is taken care of for further approach. A part of the associations in which heterogeneous data is accumulated is CSV, tweets, data set outlines, and texts. The assembled designs are then dealt with using semantic web headways to change over them into an exemplary game plan. The accompanying level portrays the methods used in the difference in data into an average game plan .
184.108.40.206 Data Processing Layer
Information collected from the data variety level is consolidated before transmission, assessment, and mix in the further levels using semantic web advancements. The key objective of this level is to change over the assembled heterogeneous information into a normal design, for instance, RDF. RDF11 is the most fundamental way to deal with exchange information over the web and it energizes heterogeneous data sharing and fuse for particular Smart City spaces. RDF moreover helps in portraying metadata about the resources on the web. Interesting programming applications would then have the option to utilize RDF data for savvy thinking exercises. Pre-arranged RDF data delivered at this level will be abused using semantic data and problematic intuition rules in the accompanying level for raised level setting careful information restoration .
12.10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Green IoT
12.10.1 Advantages of Green IoT
- ➢ It does not emanate anything hurtful for nature.
- ➢ It has gotten well known as purchasers of the innovation are turning out to be greater condition cognizant. This will offer advantages to financial specialists since a long time ago run in specific regions.
- ➢ It requires less expense for support. This lessens working expense and subsequently by and large expense on the since a long time ago run.
- ➢ As it utilizes sustainable normal assets, and thus, we will never come up short on indispensable assets, for example, water and power.
- ➢ It will hinder the impacts of a dangerous atmospheric deviation because of the decrease in CO2 outflows.
12.10.2 Disadvantages of Green IoT
- ➢ The introductory investment or usage cost is very high.
- ➢ The individuals associated with the innovation are less experienced and will not take interest in the innovation until it has gained popularity.
- ➢ The innovation is still in the development phase and a large number of components are Research and Development (R&D) organized. Henceforth, individuals are unknown with the execution results.
- ➢ The shortfall of talented HR is available to present or complete the green advancement-based things or systems.
- ➢ In an enormous segment of the countries, approaches have not been agreed to the green advancement-based structures .
12.11 Opportunities and Challenges
Notwithstanding the path that there are colossal investigations endeavors to accomplish a green headway, G-IoT advancement is still in the beginning sort out. Here are some constraints and tests that need to be addressed. The following are the main difficulties that are found:
- ➢ Unified ability over IoT working to accomplish an admirable presentation.
- ➢ Applications are requisite to be green to confine their implications for nature.
- ➢ The validness of (G-IoT) with intensity use models.
- ➢ Context-care with intensity competent IoT structure.
- ➢ The two devices and showings used to give ought to be significant and gainful with less power usage.
- ➢ Complications diminishing of the G-IoT foundation.
- ➢ The varied between gainful stand-out range recognizing and skilled range of the directors.
- ➢ Cloud services are required to be efficient for minimum power usage.
- ➢ The security systems should be efficient like encryption and controlled route of transmission.
12.12 Future of Green IoT
The prospect of G-IoT will make our surroundings better and greener with high QoS, social and environmental sustainability, and more cost-efficient. Today, the main focus of the researchers are on greening things, for example, green connection and networking between the communicating devices, green plan and executions, G-IoT administrations and applications, power-efficient systems, incorporated RFIDs and sensor organizations, versatility, and organization of the board, the participation of similar and miscellaneous networks, smart things, and green confinement. The subsequent examination areas are required to be examined to establish an excellent and adequate solution for greening IoT:
- 1. UAVs are required to take over a huge sum of IoT gadgets particularly in areas like farming, traffic, and observation that will benefit in decreasing power usage and contamination. UAV is an auspicious innovation that will help in greening IoT and is outlay-efficient and also has a high-efficiency rate.
- 2. Transmitted information coming out of sensors to the mobile cloud will be extra valuable. Sensor-cloud is combining the Wi-Fi sensor network and portable cloud. It is the most efficient and guaranteed solution for greening IoT. A green Social Network as a Service (SNaaS) may examine the need for power competence of the framework, utility, WSN, and cloud administrations.
- 3. M2M connection performs an important role in decreasing power usage and contamination. Intelligent Machine needs to be more advance to prepare computerized systems. Machine computerization prolong should be diminished in event of traffic and necessary and urgent response should be taken.
- 4. High QoS and excellent performance design G-IoT should be introduced. To make G-IoT much efficient and effective, certain techniques are required to improve the restrictions of QoS such as bandwidth and prolong.
- 5. Progressing with greening IoT, less energy, searching for new assets, declining the adverse impact of IoT’s on the well-being of humans, and contaminating the environment will be required. At that point, G-IoT can contribute toward making the environment green and sustainably smart.
- 6. In a request to accomplish power-stabilizing for upholding the green connection between different IoT gadgets, the radio recurrence power gathered needs to be addressed.
- 7. Further examination is anticipated to develop the plan of IoT devices that assists with lessening CO2 emanation and energy consumption. The very basic responsibility for smart and green natural life is conserving power and declining CO2 emissions.
G-IoT technologies had been deliberated in the study. The main motivation behind the study is the challenges and benefits of G-IoT. To accomplish a G-IoT procedure, all the required technologies and the G-IoT life cycle are also examined in this study. The use of developing the smart city and 5G technology is also discussed. Besides, all the challenges and future research direction are also presented. It has certainly shown task about motivations toward enabling G-IoT and more studies are progressing headways about sensor-cloud and anticipating the prospect sensor-cloud, and also this study has been shown a couple of employments of G-IoT with perfect and viable responses for greening IoT. G-IoT research applications have also been discussed which includes applications like smart homes, modern automation, smart healthcare, smart grid, and energy-efficient architecture that are reviewed in cloud servers. Plus green cloud technology is reviewed.
1. Abdmeziem, M., Tandjaoui, D., Romdhani, I., Architecting the Internet of Things: State of the Art, Robots and Sensor Clouds, 55–75, 2015, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-22168-7_3
2. Agarwal, N. and Agarwal, G., Role of Cloud Computing in Development of Smart City. IJSTE || National Conference on Road Map for Smart Cities of Rajasthan (NC-RMSCR), 2349–784X, 2017, https://ijste.org/C_Article.php?manuscript=RMSCRP047
3. Ahlgren, B., Hidell, M., Ngai, E.C.-H., Internet of things for smart cities: Interoperability and open data. IEEE Internet Comput., 20, 6, 52–56, 2016.
4. Albreem, M.A.M., 5G wireless communication systems: Vision and challenges. 2015 International Conference on Computer, Communications, and Control Technology (I4CT), IEEE, 2015.
5. Al-Turjman, F. et al., The Green Internet of Things (G-IoT). Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing 2019, 2019.
6. Ashton, K., That ‘internet of things’ thing. RFID J., 22, 7, 97–114, 2009.
7. Dey, N. (Ed.), Internet of things and big data analytics toward next-generation intelligence, Springer, Berlin, 2018.
8. Ejaz, W. et al., Internet of Things (IoT) in 5G wireless communications. IEEE Access, 4, 10310–103145, 2016.
9. Elkhodr, M., Seyed, S., Hon, C., The internet of things: Vision & challenges. IEEE 2013 Tencon-Spring, IEEE, 2013.
10. Fehske, A. et al., The global footprint of mobile communications: The ecological and economic perspective. IEEE Commun. Mag., 49, 8, 55–62, 2011.
11. Gaur, A., Scotney, B.W., Parr, G.P., McClean, S.I., Smart City Architecture and its Applications Based on IoT. ANT/SEIT, 1089–1094, 2015, https://dblp.uni-trier.de/rec/conf/ant/GaurSPM15.html.
12. Green Power for Mobile, The Global Telecom Tower ESCO Market, Technical Report, 2015.
13. Ijaz, A. et al., Enabling massive IoT in 5G and beyond systems: PHY radio frame design considerations. IEEE Access, 4, 3322–33395, 2016.
14. IMT Vision-Framework and Overall Objectives of the Future Development of IMT for 2020 and Beyond, 2015, document Rec. ITU-R M.2083- 0.
15. Kaur, G., Tomar, P., Singh, P., Design of Cloud-Based Green IoT Architecture for Smart Cities, IEEE Trans. Broadcast., 60, 3, 2014, https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=6874529.
16. Koutitas, G., Green network planning of single frequency networks. IEEE Trans. Broadcast., 56, 4, 541–550, 2010. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=6874529
17. Mahalank, S.N., Malagund, K.B., Banakar, R.M., Device to device interaction analysis in IoT based Smart Traffic Management System: An experimental approach. 2016 Symposium on Colossal Data Analysis and Networking (CDAN), IEEE, 2016.
18. Meghashree, N., Girija, R., Sumathi, D., Understanding Green IoT: Research Applications and Future Directions. 2019 JETIR, 6, 6, June 2019, https://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1906180.pdf.
19. Montgomery, B., Future Shock: IoT benefits beyond traffic and lighting energy optimization. IEEE Consum. Electron. Mag., 4, 4, 98–100, 2015.
20. Murugesan, S., Harnessing green IT: Principles and practices. IT Prof., 10, 1, 24–33, 2008.
21. Palattella, M.R. et al., Internet of things in the 5G era: Enablers, architecture, and business models. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., 34, 3, 510–527, 2016.
22. Poongodi, T. et al., Application of IoT in green computing, in: Advances in Greener Energy Technologies, pp. 295–323, Springer, Singapore, 2020.
23. Gadre, M. and Gadre, C., Green Internet of Things (IoT): Go Green with IoT. Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol. (IJERT) - 2016 Conf. Proc., 4, 29, 1–6, 2016.
24. Ramaswamy, P., IoT smart parking system for reducing green house gas emission. 2016 International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology (ICRTIT), IEEE, 2016.
25. Rysavy, P., IoT & 5G: Wait Or Move?, Cahnnel Partners, 2016.
26. Samih, H., Smart cities and internet of things. J. Inf. Technol. Case Appl. Res., 21, 1, 3–12, 2019.
27. Shuja, J. et al., Greening emerging IT technologies: techniques and practices. J. Internet Serv. Appl., 8, 1, 9, 2017.
28. Shyam, G.K., Manvi, S.S., Bharti, P., Smart waste management using Internetof-Things (IoT). 2017 2nd international conference on computing and communications technologies (ICCCT), IEEE, 2017.
29. Strategy, Accenture, SMARTer2030: ICT solutions for 21st century challenges, The Global eSustainability Initiative (GeSI), Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium, Tech. Rep, 2015.
30. Suh, Y. et al., A study on energy savings potential of data network equipment for a green Internet. 16th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, IEEE, 2014.
31. Shukla, V.K. and Singh, B., Conceptual Framework of Smart Device for Smart Home Management Based on RFID and IoT. 2019 Amity International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI), pp. 787–791, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019.
32. Zhou, J. et al., Cloudthings: A common architecture for integrating the internet of things with cloud computing. Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 17th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), IEEE, 2013.
33. Chandrashekhar, D., ReadWrite, What are the 4 layers of data “architecture” needed for smart cities?, [Online] https://readwrite.com/author/chandra/ Accessed on Feb 2021. https://readwrite.com/2016/12/19/architecturesmart-cities-cl1/
34. Wetherill, J., What Does it Mean to be “On” The Internet of Things?, [Online] https://thenewstack.io/what-does-it-mean-to-be-on-the-internet-ofthings/, Accessed on Oct 2021.
35. Postscapes, IoT Sensors and Actuators, [Online] https://www.postscapes.com/iot-sensors-actuators/, Accessed on: Feb 2021.
36. RF Wireless World, Advantages of Green Technology | Disadvantages of Green Technology, [Online] https://www.rfwireless-world.com/Terminology/Advantages-and-Disadvantages-of-Green-Technology.html, Accessed on: Feb 2021. https://www.rfwireless-world.com/Terminology/
37. Mahmoud A.M. Albreem, Ayman A. El-Saleh, Muzamir Isa, Wael Salah, M. Jusoh, M.M., Azizan, A. Ali, 2017 4th International Conference on Smart Instrumentation, Measurement and Application (ICSIMA) pp. 1–6, IEEE, 2017 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8312021/figures