Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Теоретические аспекты и практические реализации создания, внедрения и использования баз данных, СУБД, хранилищ.
  • Страница:

ТЕМА:

Re: Запуск OEM в Oracle 12 года 9 мес. назад #2251

Цитата:

- go to $ORACLE_HOME/bin,
- type emctl status dbconsole
- Got error msg 'Environment variable ORACLE_SID not defined. Please define it.
- type SET ORACLE_SID=DEV10G3
- Got error msg 'EM Configuration issue. c:\oracle\ora10g3/10.10.10.11_DEV10G3 not found.' (btw, 10.10.10.11 is the IP address I assigned to my Microsoft Loopback Adapter).
- I created the directory named in the above error msg
- Got error msg 'OC4J Configuration issue. c:\oracle\ora10g3/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_10.10.10.11_DEV10G3 not found.'
- But I do see existing directory c:\oracle\ora10g3/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_DBConsole_blackbird_DEV10G3 (blackbird is the host name of my machine). This directory has lots of subdirectories and files in it.
This gives me the necessary 'AHA!!!!', so I go to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and add an entry equating 10.10.10.11 with blackbird.
- type emctl status dbconsole again. Now I get: 'Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g is not running.'
- type emctl start dbconsole
- IT WORKS!
Because you create database manully then you have to create OEM dbconsole for that you can run DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) and go Configure Database and check Enterprise Manager Option.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Re: Запуск OEM в Oracle 12 года 9 мес. назад #2252

Спсибо! помогло сообщение дальше в ветке

Because you create database manully then you have to create OEM dbconsole for that you can run DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) and go Configure Database and check Enterprise Manager Option.

Прогнал визард настройки, вроде бы ничего не менял, однако результат налицо. Все работает)

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.214 секунд