Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Обсуждаем книги по программированию, администрированию, базам данных, ИТ в целом.
  • Страница:

ТЕМА:

Expert Oracle9i Database Administration 12 года 10 мес. назад #7447

• admin
  • admin аватар Автор темы
  • Администратор
  • Администратор
  • Спасибо получено: 0

Книга "Expert Oracle9i Database Administration"

Название: Expert Oracle9i Database Administration

Автор: Alapati S.R.

Издательство: Apress

Год: 2003

Страниц: 1248

Формат: CHM

Размер: 10 мб

Качество: изначально электронное (e-books)

Язык: английский

ISBN: 1-590-59022-8

Аннотация: 

This is the only real Oracle 9i Database Administration book on the market! This 1,000 page book enables a beginner or intermediate level Oracle DBA of Oracle Developer/Manager to master the art of building and managing complex Oracle 9i databases. Expert Oracle9i Database Administration is thorough in covering all aspects of the 9i database and also includes a UNIX primer, as well as an introduction to SQL and PL/SQL. Sam R. Alapati covers the entire spectrum of the new Oracle 9i RDBMS software and clearly explains how to use all of its powerful features. Currently, there is no one book that combines the necessary UNIX administration, Windows NT management, and SQL backgrounds and the necessary database administration principles. Sam R. Alapati's book fills that gap well, by providing all the necessary material in one comprehensive volume. Expert Oracle9i Database Administration is designed as the most complete Oracle 9i database text available today. It takes several courses, as well as mastery of several Oracle manuals, to become a proficient DBA. A major focus of this book is on the most important features of the Oracle 9i database. Readers will be able to become expert Oracle DBAs by using this book. 

Подробнее...

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Expert Oracle9i Database Administration 9 года 3 нед. назад #7448

Зеркало на скачку книги мэил.ру:

Часть сообщения скрыта для гостей. Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть его.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.210 секунд