Автор: Kevin J. Poorman
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Год: January 28, 2016
About This Book
- Flaunt your skillsets by developing complex applications that include demanding concepts such as triggers, Visualforce controllers, batch jobs, and Lightning components
- Earn the gratitude of your colleagues by structuring a project so that multiple developers can work independently of each other
- Kevin Poorman, the author of the book and a Force.com MVP, shares his years of Force.com knowledge and experience with you through the medium of telling examples
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Creating triggers, and the best practices for writing them
- Developing a number of Visualforce controllers and extensions
- Integrating third-party web APIs into your Apex code
- Writing unit tests that cover testing bulk safety, user and profile settings, and negative tests
- Creating a Lightning component for use in Salesforce
- Getting acquainted with various methods for deploying metadata between orgs
- Using the Rest sObject API for access to Salesforce objects and data using the REST methodology
- Learning about overarching architectural considerations such as naming conventions, testing practices, and data modeling practices
Force.com is an extremely powerful, scalable, and secure cloud platform, delivering a complete technology stack, ranging from databases and security to workflow and the user interface. With salesforce.com's Force.com cloud platform, you can build any business application and run it on your servers.
Moving on, the book will focus on testing various apex components: what to test, when to write the tests, and―most importantly―how to test. Next, you will develop a changeset and use it to migrate your code from one org to another, and learn what other tools are out there for deploying metadata. You will also use command-line tools to authenticate and access the Force.com Rest sObject API and the Bulk sObject API; additionally, you will write a custom Rest endpoint, and learn how to structure a project so that multiple developers can work independently of each other without causing metadata conflicts.
Finally, you will take an in-depth look at the overarching best practices for architecture (structure) and engineering (code) applications on the Force.com platform.
Style and approach
A step-by-step tutorial, with plenty of tips and tricks that will help you develop complex Force.com applications.
Скачать книгу из интернета: