Автор: Satya Shyam K Jayanty
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Формат: PDF (Изначально электронное)
This practical cookbook will show you the advanced administration techniques for managing and administering a scalable and high-performance SQL Server 2008 R2 system. It contains over 85 practical, task-based, and immediately useable recipes covering a wide range of advanced administration techniques for administering a high-performance SQL Server 2008 R2 system and solving specific administration problems. It shows how the SQL Server 2008 R2 system can be taken further.
Packed with reusable, real-world recipes, the book starts by providing an overview of the server and specialized editions of SQL Server 2008 R2 technologies, features, and solutions. Next it covers database administration and management principles with real-world examples. The book then dives deep into topics such as administration of core Business Intelligence Services, management of core SQL Server 2008 R2 technologies, availability, security, and programmability, implementing new manageability features and practices, and maintenance and monitoring, amongst others.
What you will learn from this book :
* Discover best practice solutions for upgrading to SQL Server 2008 R2
* Employ the new enhancements in SQL Server 2008 R2
* Build a strategic multi-server management
* Automate administration tasks
* Implement the inter-operability of SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services with SharePoint 2010 services
* Manage and administer core SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence Services
* Implement and manage essential Availability and Programmability enhancements
* Implement best practices and build troubleshooting techniques on a multi-instance and multi-database environment
Скачать книгу из интернета: