Автор: Sujoy Paul
Формат: PDF (Изначально электронное)
Pro SQL Server 2008 Replication is for MS database developers and administrators who want to learn about the different types of replication and those best suited to SQL Server 2008. This book will also cover advanced topics like replication with heterogeneous databases, backup and recovery of replicated databases, database mirroring with replication, log shipping with replication, troubleshooting, plus optimization and tuning. Tools like tablediff, SQLCMD, DTA, SQL Profiler, and Replication Monitor will be discussed to demonstrate the different techniques used in monitoring, administering, and troubleshooting replication.
* Examines the detailed configuration and the internal workings of the different replication types using real–life scenarios
* Covers replication with database mirroring and troubleshooting
* Discusses replication administration using different tools
What you’ll learn
* Configure hierarchical replication: snapshot, transactional and merge, and heterogeneous replication using real–life scenarios.
* Gain insight into the internal workings of the different replication types.
* Master the usage of different tools like tablediff, SQLCMD, DTA, and Replication Monitor in administering replication.
* Perform administration tasks such as backup and recovery, and manage replication with other high–availability techniques like database mirroring and log shipping.
* Conduct optimization and tuning of replicated databases.
* Develop troubleshooting techniques.
Скачать книгу из интернета: