Формат: PDF (Изначально электронное)
This book is for anyone who is new to SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services and needs to create and deploy reports. The book is suitable for report developers, data analysts, and report server database administrators.
You will need to know the basic concepts of SQL Server, but not necessarily be very familiar with SQL Server 2008.
What you will learn from this book?
* Install SQL Server 2008 and configure the SQL Server Reporting Services
* Learn the various components and tools that enable end-to-end support for all reporting activities
* Use the report viewer control to get started with the essentials of retrieving and displaying data
* Create a Report Model using the Visual Studio 2008 Template
* Learn to modify reports on a report server and create linked files with report manager
* Embed Microsoft Report Viewer Controls in web and Windows applications
* Create interactive reports with charts and gauges using Report Builder
* Create several kinds of reports with Report Builder 2.0
* Create server reports and report models and deploy them
* Get the full details of available programming interfaces and their usage
* Learn to work with Crystal Reports 2008
* Import reports created using MS Access
* Learn how to use the Programming API, convert Report file types, use command-line utilities and more
Скачать книгу из интернета: