Автор: Bill Pribyl, Steven Feuerstein
Издательство: O'Reilly Media
Формат: Ebook (отличное)
PL/SQL, Oracle's programming language for stored procedures, delivers a world of possibilities for your database programs. PL/SQL supplements the standard relational database language, SQL, with a wide range of procedural features, including loops, IF-THEN statements, advanced data structures, and rich transactional control--all closely integrated with the Oracle database server.Knowing where to start with Oracle's procedural language is not always obvious to a newcomer, especially considering the language's feature set and the sheer size of the official documentation (not to mention Oracle's ever-increasing number of pre-built PL/SQL programs). But Learning Oracle PL/SQL offers the signposts and guidance you need to come up to speed on the language, delivered in a manageable number of pages while covering all the essentials.Topics include:
- PL/SQL--what is it, and why use it? Why use PL/SQL instead of Java?
- Syntax and examples of all core language constructs
- Creating, using, and reusing stored procedures, functions, and packages
- Building web-based applications using PL/SQL features available "out of the box" (such as PL/SQL Server Pages)
- Securing PL/SQL programs against attack
- Benefits of third-party developer tools and integrated development environments
- Connecting PL/SQL to email, Java, and the Internet
Meticulously crafted with all-new examples downloadable fromexamples.oreilly.com/learnoracle, the book addresses language features available in all versions of Oracle, from Oracle7 to Oracle8i to Oracle9i.Learning Oracle PL/SQL was written by PL/SQL experts Bill Pribyl and Steven Feuerstein, whose easy-to-read style and attention to detail has made other O'Reilly books (such as the bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming) very popular among Oracle developers worldwide. Learning Oracle PL/SQLis meant for a wide range of target audiences, including both beginning programmers and those already experienced with other programming languages. Whether you are a new developer, a crossover programmer from another database system, or a new database administrator who needs to learn PL/SQL, this book will get you well on your way. It is the perfect introduction to Oracle PL/SQL Programming, also by Pribyl and Feuerstein.
Скачать книгу из интернета: