Автор: Garrett Grolemund, Hadley Wickham
Learn how to program by diving into the R language, and then use your newfound skills to solve practical data science problems. With this book, you will learn how to load data, assemble and disassemble data objects, navigate R environment system, write your own functions, and use all of R programming tools.
Rstudio Master Instructor Garrett Grolemund not only teaches you how to program, but also shows you how to get more from R than just visualizing and modeling data. You gain valuable programming skills and support your work as a data scientist at the same time.
- Work hands-on with three practical data analysis projects based on casino games
- Store, retrieve, and change data values in your computer's memory
- Write programs and simulations that outperform those written by typical R users
- Use R programming tools such as if else statements, for loops, and S3 classes
- Learn how to write lightning-fast vectorized R code
- Take advantage of R’s package system and debugging tools
- Practice and apply R programming concepts as you learn them
Скачать книгу из интернета: