Автор: Keith McCormick, Jesus Salcedo, Aaron Poh
Издательство: For Dummies
Год: June 2, 2015
The ultimate beginner's guide to SPSS and statistical analysis SPSS Statistics For Dummies is the fun and friendly guide to mastering SPSS. This book contains everything you need to know to get up and running quickly with this industry-leading software, with clear, helpful guidance on working with both the software and your data. Every chapter of this new edition has been updated with screenshots and steps that align with SPSS 23.0. You'll learn how to set up the software and organize your workflow, then delve deep into analysis to discover the power of SPSS capabilities. You'll discover the mechanics behind the calculations, perform predictive analysis, produce informative graphs, and maximize your data, even if it's been awhile since your last statistics class. SPSS is the leading statistical software for social sciences, marketing, health care, demography, government, education, data mining, and more.
This powerful package gives you the tools you need to get more out of your data, and this book is your beginner-friendly guide to getting the most out of the software.
- Install and configure SPSS and learn the basics of how it works
- Master the process of getting data into SPSS and manipulating it to produce results
- See how to display data in dozens of different graphic formats to fit specific needs
- Make SPSS manufacture the numbers you want and take advantage of the many analysis options
- Discover ways to customize the SPSS interface and the look of your results, edit graphics and pivot tables, and program SPSS with Command Syntax
- Statistical analysis is crucial to so many industries, and accuracy and efficiency are crucial.
SPSS offers you the capability to deliver, but you still must know how to take utmost advantage of the tools at your fingertips. SPSS Statistics For Dummies shows you how to handle data like a pro, with step-by-step instruction and expert advice.
Скачать книгу из интернета: